Web Developer & SEO Manager
We at NutraTea are specialists in herbal remedy teas looking to utilise the power of herbs and botanicals to provide health benefits. We are a rapidly expanding herbal tea company that is heavily growth focused trying to establish brand awareness within the market. We pride ourselves in using the best quality ingredients to produce a delicious cup of tea that is unique and packed with a health kick. With a range of B2B and B2C clients both in the UK and abroad, we are looking to establish our presence on the online market to expand our client reach with a web developer and SEO manager.
The Role - Description
As the web developer and SEO lead you will be working closely with all individuals within our small team to develop a high-quality website using the best coding practices, with user experience at the forefront. A majority of your time would be focused on leading our SEO strategy for our website with the support of third-party sources as and when necessary.
- Develop quality websites to design specifications that are mobile adaptive and functional across all modern web browsers
- Develop HTML based emails according to the requirement specifications
- Email management and deliverability troubleshooting
- Plan, develop and implement effective and successful SEO strategies
- Conduct adequate keyword, competitor, and industry research to ensure successful SEO campaigns
- Plan the optimisation of website content, landing pages and ad copy
- Creating well-written, well-researched content that meets client briefs and is optimised for search.
- Identify and fix technical SEO issues with client website
- Helping in link building activities
Essential Skills & Requirements
- A good number of years with demonstrable achievement in a web and SEO role with proven hands on web and SEO experience
- Experience developing websites in WordPress
- Experience of analysis and reporting tools
- The ability to create custom themes and plugins to meet client needs
- Understanding of SEO and the requirements of websites to perform well on Google, both on page and off page
- Understanding of Google Ads including the planning and strategy of small to large scale Google Ads campaigns
- Creative, attention to detail, highly organised & flexible.
Why Join Us?
- 25 days of holiday (includes bank holidays)
- Willing to contribute to training to ensure development of your skills
- Progression opportunities as the company grows
- Annual discretionary performance bonus
Apply online via our website or emailing your CV to email@example.com