Amazon Seller Central Account Manager
We at NutraTea are specialists in herbal remedy teas looking to utilise the power of herbs and botanicals to provide health benefits. We are a rapidly expanding herbal tea company that is heavily growth focused trying to establish brand awareness within the market. We pride ourselves in using the best quality ingredients to produce a delicious cup of tea that is unique and packed with a health kick. With a range of B2B and B2C clients both in the UK and abroad, we are looking for someone spearhead our growth and expansion of the business on Amazon UK, Europe & USA.
The Role - Description
The successful candidate will be responsible for rapid expansion and further growth on Amazon UK, European & USA marketplaces. The ideal candidate will collaborate closely with our buying, sourcing and logistics teams to drive eCommerce sales growth, brand development, advertising conversion, and align with the business’s overarching strategy.
- Complete ownership and accountability of our Amazon Account
- Listing creation: Working closely with sales teams to ensure timely listing of new products and migration of existing SKU’s onto amazon.
- Continuously oversee and optimise product listings using strong knowledge of keyword research, Amazon algorithms and product search rankings to ensure maximum exposure of our products
- Description and content creation for product listings
- Full management of all FBA shipments and stock replenishment.
- Manage Amazon brand registry, create A+ content and store design
- Conduct competitor analysis to identify new growth and high margin SKU’s to stock.
- Create and manage advertising campaigns via Amazon Advertising console (AMS) . Creation, optimisation and management of Sponsored Products and brands.
- Work alongside existing team members to grow, launch and maintain our new brands on Amazon.
- Inventory management & replenishment coordination with buying and sales team.
- Manage product reviews & seller feedback to enable growth.
- Monitor the accounts’ health and performance metrics and implement strategies to ensure account health is kept pristine.
- Raising cases with Amazon Seller Support to resolve pinch points
- Summarised and detailed reporting of key campaign strategy, activity, and optimisations across all Amazon marketplaces
- You will report directly to the company directors.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 4 years of Amazon Seller Central account management with a demonstrable track record of success.
- Strong understanding of what it takes to get a listing swiftly ranked and in the top 10.
- Strong understanding of Amazon marketing advertising and 3rd party tools e.g. Helium 10
- Experience of developing Amazon business on other European platforms such as DE and FR.
- Experience of having sole ownership and financial responsibility over e-commerce channels
- High level of copywriting in relation to advertising and listing creation.
- A passion for innovation, someone who is looking to constantly improve and wants to bring new ideas.
- Photoshop / photo editing skills to boost listing appearance and A+ Content.
- IT Literate, knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, with particularly strong skills in Microsoft Excel (Advanced / Expert)
- You are required to be proactive in improving the process and changing the strategy to suit the needs of the business
- Must be fluent in English
- Advantageous if you are able to speak the following: French, German, Italian and Spanish, but not essential
Why Join Us?
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (dependant on experience) plus KPI Bonuses
- 25 days of holiday (includes bank holidays)
- Willing to contribute to training to ensure development of your skills
- Progression opportunities as the company grows
- Annual discretionary performance bonus
If you would like to be considered - Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via the website.